01/12/2010

Turns out I don't have worry that I gave up history at age 13

Because there is this: The French Revolution story told to pop soundtracks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXsZbkt0yqo

Just loverly. There are loads of them. Sometimes I really with I'd been a kid right now (excepting the credit crunch and the reduction of available high quality education, but that's another thing.

Well, I know it's simplistic, but it's fun and my knowledge of the French revolution has been improved - it was PANTS before - and I know about Napoleon, I've visited his not actually his apartments at the Louvre. It stops at Napoleon. I was convinced there were more revolutions after him.
Can't pretend to to say I found them, they were on the 'Who Does That' blog, also worth a visit. If only to see the Banarama 'Venus' story because she's worked out how to insert vt and I haven't yet.

Ta ra a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Inserting video: click the "embed" button under the video clip and copy the code which pops up, then in your blog post, click the 'edit html' tab and paste it in.

    thanks for the mention - glad you enjoyed them as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete