01/11/2010

1st of the month

     I've been pretty good about doing a bit a day, and it's no good trying to write novel while I'm this busy, earning a crust and what have you, but what I'm trying to avoid doing, more than I am trying to make myself do anything, is not treat this blog, like my employers, from long long ago, treated their CCTV.
     They'd go home after a long day running the office, however complicated that got, and spend the evening watching what had been going on in their garden that day; all the squirrels, neighbour's cats shitting under bushes, that sort of thing. That must be a sign that you need to work less and take time to be in the actual garden.
     So I don't have CCTV, but I do have Stats, and I think Stats could be bad for me, I could end up watching them like they watched that CCTV.

No comments:

Post a Comment