09/12/2010

I do apologise with deep regret and grovelling obsequiousness to anyone who has read the green boar story, and as well as that, I extend my most grateful thanks for the lack of commenting and the not telling me what a bundle of shitey shite shite it is.

It will get better, I promise. It's a first draft and they're always crap and inconsistent. (I'm told.)

Anyway, all I want to do is finish something, seeing as I didn't finish the last thing, and I have, for better or worse, chosen this story to be that thing, so now I'm lumbered. And, also is anyone who reads it - my imaginary, heroic and definitely not be disappointed audience - because you are the ones sitting on the edge of your seats in the auditorium of my imagination who will help me finish it.

I don't like disappointing people, and basically, that alone is carrying me through.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment